Boosters

sandjango

Just booked a cruise not realizing my wife's second booster jab is due about the time we sail (i.e. a minimum 7days cant be met) Does one booster  count as fully vaccinated?.... I notice on the P&O web site it says one booster jab is classed as fully vaccinated...can anybody throw any light on this?....thanks

10 minutes ago, sandjango said:

Just booked a cruise not realizing my wife's second booster jab is due about the time we sail (i.e. a minimum 7days cant be met) Does one booster  count as fully vaccinated?.... I notice on the P&O web site it says one booster jab is classed as fully vaccinated...can anybody throw any light on this?....thanks

P&O have the same requirements as Cunard.

*The definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ is having completed an approved (by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL)) two-dose Covid‑19 vaccination course, or the approved single-dose Janssen Covid‑19 vaccine (plus a booster if applicable).

One booster is fine

Edited by Victoria2

Do the UK and US not have facility to book vaccination slots to suit the recipient? In this case advancing it to a date that would be far enough in advance to benefit from the extra immunity.

As Victoria2 and exlondoner have said Cunard don't require it.