Covid Testing Form for Some Countries

holech

I went to my MVJ and clicked on Pre-Embarkation. Certain countries require a form to be filled out. Is this still in effect.

A second question…if I get off a Viking Ocean cruise in Florida and have a booked cruise on another line the same day I get off, how do I get a Antigen test. Some cruise lines still require this.

3 hours ago, holech said:

I went to my MVJ and clicked on Pre-Embarkation. Certain countries require a form to be filled out. Is this still in effect.

A second question…if I get off a Viking Ocean cruise in Florida and have a booked cruise on another line the same day I get off, how do I get an Antigen test. Some cruise lines still require this.

Use e-Med (https://www.emed.com). You can use it anywhere that you have WiFi. All done online and all the cruise lines accept it.

12 hours ago, holech said:

I went to my MVJ and clicked on Pre-Embarkation. Certain countries require a form to be filled out. Is this still in effect?

Yes but keep checking the document.  The one for our next cruise has been updated twice.  Each time has a date on it.