Switch from VISA to TA OBC for massage payment? (Sep 26, Reflection)

zitsky

I forgot I had more OBC coming from TA and booked two massages just to get on the schedule.  I booked with credit card VISA.  Can I cancel the credit card payment, pay with OBC and still keep the same spa times?

It's not the worst thing in the world because I could use the OBC to book the Veuve Clicquot dinner, *if* they don't cancel it.

My TA says her OBC shows up on the *second* day, not the first?  Does that make sense?

If I'm just booking a dinner that won't happen until later, do I need the OBC in my account when I book, or when they actually have the dinner (delivery of services)?

Thanks.

Edited by zitsky

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

If I'm just booking a dinner that won't happen until later, do I need the OBC in my account when I book, or when they actually have the dinner (delivery of services)?

Thanks.

If you want to make the reservation before you board you will need to pay when making it.  Whether or not you can change that to OBC once on the is a question I don’t know the answer to.  But the OBC from the TA is probably refundable so if you don’t spend it the balance will be credited to your credit card.

If you book before you sail you either need to pay with a credit card or the OBC from Celebrity.  If you book on board it will be charged to your account but later offset by the TA's OBC.  There is no guarantee that if you cancel your spa appointment when you board you will get the same time or price.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.

Your onboard account isn't charged out until the end of the cruise. They might put a hold on your card based on charges, but as long as the OBC ends up in your account by the last night, it will pay.