Hairdryer question (Onward)

Piaa

Wondering if anyone onboard the Onward knows if the hairdryers are the ones where you have to hold down a button for them to work?  (I was recently on Celebrity and thats how they worked which was a royal pain) and also if the "nozzle" is round as I have to attach a diffuser which does not work on most (I know horrible problem to have right .. frizzy hair for 8 days 🤣)

Thanks everyone 

15 hours ago, norn iron said:

I am reliably informed (by the hairdryer user) the hairdryers on Onward are excellent and do not need to have the button held down. Can't help re the nozzles.

Thank you 

15 hours ago, Edinburghgirl1 said:

On the same theme can you confirm there are both US and European sockets in the cabins? My hairdryer used 240v and won’t work on US voltage. ( Azamara newbie) 

Azamara has had 220v outlets on the two ships I’ve been on!  They are the deep 2 prong European type.  We use both 110 and 220 outlets for charging multiple items.  The only problem I had was in one cabin the plug near the large mirror was only 220 but their hairdryer was 110!  I got them to bring me a mirror, not great but it solved the problem. I suspect that problem has been remedied. 

15 hours ago, Edinburghgirl1 said:

On the same theme can you confirm there are both US and European sockets in the cabins? My hairdryer used 240v and won’t work on US voltage. ( Azamara newbie) 

yes there are - I used the European sockets...Onward also has UK sockets