Antigen test Boston

Holidays galore

We are travelling to Boston from Australia, arriving two days before our cruise on the Summit. I’m having trouble sourcing where to have an antigen test for boarding. Have just returned from an Alaskan cruise and it was easy to find a pharmacy in Vancouver to administer the test.However, finding somewhere in Boston is proving problematic. Has anyone found a testsite?

15 hours ago, Holidays galore said:

Have just returned from an Alaskan cruise and it was easy to find a pharmacy in Vancouver to administer the test.However, finding somewhere in Boston is proving problematic. Has anyone found a testsite?

Canada currently has much more rigorous Covid protocols than the US. As the previous poster mentioned, because of this, most testing sites are gone. There are tests available at a very small number of pharmacies but they are drive up and you would have to rent a car to do it. 

Getting an online proctored self test will be the easiest, cheapest, and most convenient. We've used the Abbott tests several times and its very easy and accepted by Canada for entry. 

There are a couple of testing sites in Boston, but I’m away from home and don’t have the info with me. One is in the Seaport area, but closed weekends, so I made an appointment at a site 10-15 minutes away. I got that name on the Facebook page for Celebrity Summit. $85 per person. I think the name is AllClear Healthcare.

I copied this from another thread:

Covid Testing Seaport Hotel area;  If you are staying at the Seaport or other nearby hotels, I just found at ARCpoint Labs of Boston which is located at 5-11 Drydock Ave., Suite 2020, Boston 02210 is doing Rapid Antigen covid testing.  Call them to discuss 617-340-2500.

Thank you, Aunt Tina ! We will be cruising out of Boston on Sept. 21, 2022 and needed somewhere to get a covid test. I call ARCpoint Labs located at 5-11 Drydock Ave., Suite 2020, Boston 02210 (617-340-2500) and spoke with a Very helpful lady (lab tech). The price is $65 pp and she said there would be No problem getting a test. We wanted to make an appointment and she advised we call back 1st of September. Thanks again, glad to have this issue resolved. Praying everything goes as planned.

21 hours ago, RenRan said:

Thank you, Aunt Tina ! We will be cruising out of Boston on Sept. 21, 2022 and needed somewhere to get a covid test. I call ARCpoint Labs located at 5-11 Drydock Ave., Suite 2020, Boston 02210 (617-340-2500) and spoke with a Very helpful lady (lab tech). The price is $65 pp and she said there would be No problem getting a test. We wanted to make an appointment and she advised we call back 1st of September. Thanks again, glad to have this issue resolved. Praying everything goes as planned.

Do you know if they accept insurance for payment?

We did not discuss insurance but this is what I found on their website:

"We currently do not accept insurance.  We are able to provide you with the CPT code and receipt for the COVID-19 test to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. All insurance companies vary, and you will need to reach out to them about your potential reimbursement. We are able to accept most major credit cards, debit cards and cash. In some locations we can also accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending accounts (FSAs). Check with your local ARCpoint Labs for payment options."

19 hours ago, RenRan said:

We did not discuss insurance but this is what I found on their website:

"We currently do not accept insurance.  We are able to provide you with the CPT code and receipt for the COVID-19 test to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. All insurance companies vary, and you will need to reach out to them about your potential reimbursement. We are able to accept most major credit cards, debit cards and cash. In some locations we can also accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending accounts (FSAs). Check with your local ARCpoint Labs for payment options."

Thank you RenRan.

• 3 weeks later...