What is wrong with website and booked shore excursions calendar?

LB_NJ

If I logged in and booked the shore excursions it shows me and my wife on the excursion in the calendar.  If my wife booked the excursion from her login it only shows me when I look at the calendar.

When she logs in it shows both of us in her calendar for the excursions she booked and only her with the excursions I booked.

The credit card was charged the correct amounts for two people on each excursion.

I hope this is just a stupid glitch with the website and I don't have to call.

Just off the top of my head, this sounds like it could be a bit of an over-zealous privacy policy. If you book a shore excursion, then naturally you are entitled to see everyone on that booking you made. But perhaps Cunard is intentionally adopting a privacy policy that prevents those on a booking they didn't make from seeing others on that booking.

I suppose you've noticed whoever is the lead passenger on your cruise booking is the only one who can see and edit the "Personal details" for all the other passengers on that booking. There is a selection on the "Personal details" pages of each of the secondary passengers when they log in to the booking that allows them to grant or deny permission for the lead passenger to view and edit their personal details. That makes sense from a privacy perspective.

A similar privacy policy doesn't make quite so much sense though when it comes to merely being able to see all the others on a shore excursion someone else booked for you. But that's my theory for what's going on anyway.

When you book a tour on P&O you also get an email confirmation. I assume this is also true of Cunard but can't remember.

The email will show the names of both parties on every tour booked and the price paid (with my wife described as "mistress" rather than Mrs!).

It is a clumsy design on P&O but does contain the true facts, whereas elsewhere it often only shows me (I assume as the person who made the booking) rather than both of us.

Print it off and take it with you - then you are safe.