Pre booking Anytime Dining dinner in MDR?

LuAnn

Someone posted about this and I can't find it now...but the instructions were to go through the "Specialty Dining" reservation portal on the website and at the end you could book your dining time for each day. I've tried that and can't seem to find what they were talking about. Any help appreciated!! 

1 minute ago, VMax1700 said:

I believe that function has been removed.  I know I used the function in June, but I am not seeing it for our cruise departing on August 28th.

I agree - I used it for an upcoming Christmas cruise for all the nights we were not in a specialty restaurant, and there was a square for the MDR like the other surcharge restaurants. Balance due was zero, and I received an emailed confirmation. But I think the online pre-booking choice may have disappeared.

We made online main dining reservations for the week several months ahead of our 8-7 Amsterdam Alaska cruise and the first night we go to check in for our 6:30 reservation they said “no reservation.”Find out after much discussion-those were done away with or cancelled without as much as as an email. No apology.