3-Night Dining Package Price

FrannyK

On 9/11/2022 at 9:04 PM, slyster said:

Okay, I get it.  For some reason I thought we could at least reserve the first restaurant.  We get to pick day 1 or day 2 and choose from 4 times, but you don’t pick restaurant until you get on board.  

When you say you always get the package and haven’t had a day 1 reservation made for you, what do you mean?  Do you mean you have always had to book them once on board?  

Is it beneficial to have a concierge make the reservations; is there a benefit to doing it that way instead of doing it yourself?  (We are in a full suite).

Yes, if in full suite you will get email from concierge 1 week prior to sailing. Email them the restaurant’s with the times and days you are looking for and they will amend for you. Never had an issue doing it 5his way.

On 9/12/2022 at 11:12 AM, Bobal said:

Currently on Jewel and it's $125 for a 3-night dining plan and an 18% gratuity will be added. We've used our D+ BOGO in Giovannis and Chops so far  and always buy at least the 3 night dining plan but been so underwhelmed we've decided to stick with the MDR which at least has some new menu items. 

Agree. We have done a lot of cruises since restart and specialty dining has been very hit and miss. We have done multiple RC ships this year and honestly the specialty dining on MSC far surpassed the RC specialty dining. I’m at the point where there are few RC specialty restaurants I am actually looking forward to. 

6 hours ago, Spurschick said:

Agree. We have done a lot of cruises since restart and specialty dining has been very hit and miss. We have done multiple RC ships this year and honestly the specialty dining on MSC far surpassed the RC specialty dining. I’m at the point where there are few RC specialty restaurants I am actually looking forward to. 

Interesting. Had never considered MSC.