Next Cruise question

coaster

Just booked Serenade in Sept 2023 from Tampa. Going on Allure next week. Thinking we would be better off cancelling and rebooking onboard Allure as it looks we would save $200 on our 12 night sailing. Booked Serenade at the higher refundable rate. See something about booking more than 12 months out on Next Cruise and it is confusing to me. Terms say something about waiting 2 months if you book further out than 12 months. Anyone book a cruise over 12 months out on Next Cruise and can clarify?

Edited by coaster

15 minutes ago, coaster said:

Just booked Serenade in Sept 2023 from Tampa. Going on Allure next week. Thinking we would be better off cancelling and rebooking onboard Allure as it looks we would save $200 on our 12 night sailing. Booked Serenade at the higher refundable rate. See something about booking more than 12 months out on Next Cruise and it is confusing to me. Terms say something about waiting 2 months if you book further out than 12 months. Anyone book a cruise over 12 months out on Next Cruise and can clarify?

You can pay the deposit at nextcruise now and have 12 months to choose a date if you don't choose a sailing at nextcruise. If you're sure you are sailing, do the nextcruise - just be aware deposit is nonrefundable.

• 2 months later...

Piggy backing on this thread. 

If you book next cruise while on board, do you get OBC for the cruise you are currently on? Or the one you book in the future?

Thanks!

Edited by Seekup

How about if you booked a cruise in June 2023 with your travel agent and put down a deposit. I am going on a cruise in a few weeks. Can I go to Next Cruise and have them cancel it and rebook it with them. Then go back to travel agent and have them take it over?

On 8/23/2022 at 10:22 PM, seasidemama said:

You can pay the deposit at nextcruise now and have 12 months to choose a date if you don't choose a sailing at nextcruise. If you're sure you are sailing, do the nextcruise - just be aware deposit is nonrefundable.

While you do have 12 months to pick a date before you lose your deposit you only have 60 days to pick a date in order to get the OBC.  

• Thanks 1