Club Orange Breakfast Nieuw Amsterdam

TGCRUISEO

28 minutes ago, TGCRUISEOMAHA said:

Where is the club Orange Breakfast located on the Nieuw Amsterdam.  Pinnacle Grill?

The Pinnacle Grill breakfast is only for Neptune and Pinnacle Suite passengers.  Club Orange passengers have the enhanced menu in the Main Dining Room on non-Pinnacle class ships.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, *Miss G* said:

The Pinnacle Grill breakfast is only for Neptune and Pinnacle Suite passengers.  Club Orange passengers have the enhanced menu in the Main Dining Room on non-Pinnacle class ships.

There is also a Club Orange priority waiting line at the entrance to the MDR (also at main service counter and EXC shore excursion desk in Crow's Nest).

When I went to the MDR for breakfast on Eurodam last November (my first time with CO), and asked for my free mimosa, I was told that was only with the room service breakfast.  Seemed odd, but that's what I was told.  So I had RS breakfast more on that cruise than usual! 😁

11 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

When I went to the MDR for breakfast on Eurodam last November (my first time with CO), and asked for my free mimosa, I was told that was only with the room service breakfast.  Seemed odd, but that's what I was told.  So I had RS breakfast more on that cruise than usual! 😁

I wonder if that is on the non pinnacle ships because you certainly could get them on the koningsdam in club orange.  I realize there is no club orange dining room on the other ships.

18 hours ago, TGCRUISEOMAHA said:

Where is the club Orange Breakfast located on the Nieuw Amsterdam.  Pinnacle Grill?

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to your question. I was just interested in if you are going on a cruise on Nieuw Amsterdam soon.

Thanks

31 minutes ago, TexasGal#35 said:

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to your question. I was just interested in if you are going on a cruise on Nieuw Amsterdam soon.

Thanks

Just booked Holiday 2023 that just came out

Yes, I added CO to the Rotterdam TA mainly because I wanted that separate dining room.  I don't normally have breakfast in the MDR but went that morning on Eurodam (it was Panama Canal day) because i was up so early to get out there and watch the approach to the Gatun Locks.  Then I went to the MDR for breakfast.

Pretty sure there is no CO breakfast menu on the non-Pinnacle ships.  Except for the Room Service card.