Shore excursions now available to purchase pre cruise through the app

Just noticed for my Christmas sailing on Wonder that several shore excursions are available to purchase now through the app.  Just as if on board the blue reserve now radio button is highlighted instead of being grayed out.  From there it takes you to select guests.  Since my credit card number appeared I didn't go any further than that to see if it would actually work.it was not sll if yje excursions, just a few that had this option.  Either testing or a mistake. 

Just went back in and specidlty dining is also available to book. 

It foes change your card on file.  Just booked dining for Christmas day. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just noticed for my Christmas sailing on Wonder that several shore excursions are available to purchase now through the app.  Just as if on board the blue reserve now radio button is highlighted instead of being grayed out.  From there it takes you to select guests.  Since my credit card number appeared I didn't go any further than that to see if it would actually work.it was not sll if yje excursions, just a few that had this option.  Either testing or a mistake. 

Just went back in and specidlty dining is also available to book. 

It foes change your card on file.  Just booked dining for Christmas day. 

Where is the radio button?   When I look at my Nov 6 Jewel cruise the excursion icon takes me to "Shore Excursions Desk  "Deck 4, Midship".  

3 minutes ago, BND said:

Where is the radio button?   When I look at my Nov 6 Jewel cruise the excursion icon takes me to "Shore Excursions Desk  "Deck 4, Midship".  

At the very bottom I select the red shore excursions button.  It then Screenshot_20220826-211012_Royal.thumb.jpg.a008a2a44666233fc32ce08ce68721f8.jpgbrings up a list of excursions by day.  Then select one and reserve. 

Screenshot_20220826-211023_Royal.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-203348_Royal.jpg

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

At the very bottom I select the red shore excursions button.  It then Screenshot_20220826-211012_Royal.thumb.jpg.a008a2a44666233fc32ce08ce68721f8.jpgbrings up a list of excursions by day.  Then select one and reserve. 

Screenshot_20220826-211023_Royal.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-203348_Royal.jpg

Mine does not, so I'd say it's not all.  That's exactly what I clicked on.