MTD Symphony of the Seas

webstud

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas, leaving 9/10. We have MTD. We're told you can't make a reservation time until you get on the ship. But, I read somewhere that you can send an email prior to your sail date and request a reservation and they gave the email address. I can't locate that thread. Does anyone know if you can email a request for MTD reservation time, and if so, what is the email address?

31 minutes ago, dmfleischmann said:

I was able to "order" my time dining under plan my cruise and it went in my shopping cart.  I was able to do this right when I booked the cruise months ago. 

I think the author is asking about how you can make ressy still in MTD.  Hoping I am correct.  

1 hour ago, cruisegal40 said:

I screen shot it for the future.  

• rcldining@rccl.com

We are getting on on the 17th. Looking to do something like this, however, I have not been able to find out what time the shows are so I can't yet.

I looked on the app for the sailing the week before us and could not get the times. I did find info on an earlier sailing on Symphony with some times. I would imagine they are the same but could be approximate. This may help in your planning

Hiro/Aqua Theater  8:15pm and 10:30pm

1977: A Thrilling Adventure on Ice 8:15pm and 10:15pm

Flight Main Theater 7PM and 9:30PM

Main Headliners in Main Theater different times on different days but usually 7PM and 9:30PM with adult comedy show at 10:30PM

iSkate  7PM and 9PM

Hope this gives you some idea but we will mostly have to book once on board.

Cheers see you in a couple of weeks.

Sea Dog (Greg)

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

I looked on the app for the sailing the week before us and could not get the times. I did find info on an earlier sailing on Symphony with some times. I would imagine they are the same but could be approximate. This may help in your planning

Hiro/Aqua Theater  8:15pm and 10:30pm

1977: A Thrilling Adventure on Ice 8:15pm and 10:15pm

Flight Main Theater 7PM and 9:30PM

Main Headliners in Main Theater different times on different days but usually 7PM and 9:30PM with adult comedy show at 10:30PM

iSkate  7PM and 9PM

Hope this gives you some idea but we will mostly have to book once on board.

Cheers see you in a couple of weeks.

Sea Dog (Greg)

OMG. Thank  you  so much for this.  We have MTD and shooting for 7:00 and hopefully will  be done in time for the shows.  Another question..... and I should of asked this.... do you know what days?  Or may not matter is we do 7:00 setting anyway.  Yes. see you soon!

Just now, cruisegal40 said:

OMG. Thank  you  so much for this.  We have MTD and shooting for 7:00 and hopefully will  be done in time for the shows.  Another question..... and I should of asked this.... do you know what days?  Or may not matter is we do 7:00 setting anyway.  Yes. see you soon!

This is the screenshot I saved from an earlier sailing. How much of will it be the same I'm not sure but I think it will be pretty close.

1273700865_EntertainmentSchedule.jpeg.a3b9e408b73b4f31b0b1fe827321de56.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

This is the screenshot I saved from an earlier sailing. How much of will it be the same I'm not sure but I think it will be pretty close.

1273700865_EntertainmentSchedule.jpeg.a3b9e408b73b4f31b0b1fe827321de56.jpeg

I think I did the same one.  However, when I sent to print it out, it was all blurry. But thank you.  The struggle is real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webstud said:

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas, leaving 9/10. We have MTD. We're told you can't make a reservation time until you get on the ship. But, I read somewhere that you can send an email prior to your sail date and request a reservation and they gave the email address. I can't locate that thread. Does anyone know if you can email a request for MTD reservation time, and if so, what is the email address?

We made MTD reservations months ago on the website. Our sailing is 10/15.

2 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

I screen shot it for the future.  

• rcldining@rccl.com

We are getting on on the 17th. Looking to do something like this, however, I have not been able to find out what time the shows are so I can't yet.

Thank you cruisegal40. That is exactly what I was looking for.

• Like 1