Live video from the Inagural of the Prima

38 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

These folks are doing an entire series of live video from the Inaugural sailing of the Prima.  Deck 8 looks amazing!!!

WOW!!!  Thanks for sharing this.  Looking forward to seeing more from their videos. 

• Like 1

Problem with merging now that Prima is officially sailing is that some members of CC don't even know what Prima is and that thread is huge.

If the mods want to merge, have at it, but I think that new information on this amazing ship deserves a new thread to capture those folks who were not interested in following the build but are now very interested in the final product. This ship looks pretty amazing! 

Here is a video of the Surfside lunch time posted just 5 hours ago:

And here is indulge food hall posted 8 hours ago.

• Like 2

I sure hope they don't merge this one. I have a tendency of going back to the beginning of threads to read the whole thing. There ain't no way I'm going back to the beginning of the Prima/Viva thread! That thing is wayyyyyyyy too long.

Thanks for posting so we're aware! 

• Like 1

I just came across that live from Prima video this morning.  Waiting to watch the rest of the series when they post.

I like what I have seen so far for the ship.

Im interested for when the ship cruises out of Port Canaveral.  A 7 day cruise might happen.

A ton of different restaurants appear included in the ticket price.  Nice layout of the balcony room they have.

Will wait to see what a single room will be.  None ever show posted on the web site.  Guess I have to call NCL?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FireEater said:

I just came across that live from Prima video this morning.  Waiting to watch the rest of the series when they post.

I like what I have seen so far for the ship.

Im interested for when the ship cruises out of Port Canaveral.  A 7 day cruise might happen.

A ton of different restaurants appear included in the ticket price.  Nice layout of the balcony room they have.

Will wait to see what a single room will be.  None ever show posted on the web site.  Guess I have to call NCL?

Go to you tube and search for Prima studio. There is a very good video there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FireEater said:

Here is a video of the single studio on Prima. I"m not sure if I could ever to a studio cabin again (I found out that I felt claustrophobic and needed my balcony ); but I LOVE what they did with the bathroom in this studio!! 

Edited by BermudaBound2014