Question on connecting cabins on Reflection

Boiler Fan

Do connecting cabins on the Reflection always have the same cabin configuration? In my experience with connecting cabins the cabin on the right (looking at the cabins from the hallway) has the bed near the bath and the one on the left has the bed by the balcony.  We have booked 1106 and 1108 on the Reflection in January and are trying to find out the bed configuration for these two connecting cabins.  I have not been able to find these Reflection cabins on the S Class spreadsheet. Thanks for any help.

You are correct that bed placement alternates.  Bed by bath, bed by balcony, etc.  If the cabin has a square or triangle on the deck plan (indicating it can hold more than 2)  it has the bed by the bath and the cabins next to it have the bed by the balcony .

If your cabins are in a area that the squares are not shown then count from the nearest square.

Thanks for that info.  Our cabins seem to be in a unique configuration.  They are on Deck 10 near the port side hump cabins - 1108 and 1106.  The deck plan shows squares in both 1106 and 1102 next door (to the left).  If you count from the nearest square to the right - 1116 - then 1108 should have a square. But it doesn't.  1106 and 1102 both have squares and are next to each other..  So it doesn't alternate in this case. Do connecting cabins always alternate?  We probably won't know which we have until we sail.  I just like to know things ahead of time.  Maybe someone can explain what's going on here, or had been in any of these cabins.

1 hour ago, Boiler Fan said:

Thanks for that info.  Our cabins seem to be in a unique configuration.  They are on Deck 10 near the port side hump cabins - 1108 and 1106.  The deck plan shows squares in both 1106 and 1102 next door (to the left).  If you count from the nearest square to the right - 1116 - then 1108 should have a square. But it doesn't.  1106 and 1102 both have squares and are next to each other..  So it doesn't alternate in this case. Do connecting cabins always alternate?  We probably won't know which we have until we sail.  I just like to know things ahead of time.  Maybe someone can explain what's going on here, or had been in any of these cabins.

I think it might be a Celebrity glitch - other sites clearly show 1108 as having a square but not 1106. I would be very surprised if the cabins didn't alternate.

1108 definitely has the bed by the bath, and 1106 definitely has the bed by the balcony.  Take that to the bank.    The deck plans show squares (bed by the bath) in staterooms 1102, 1108, 1116, and 1120.  The other staterooms in between these have bed by the balcony (1106, 1114, and 1118).  

If you look at the deck plans, the staterooms are constructed in modules of two with an alcove.  As you enter the alcove, the room on the right has bed by the bath, and the room on the left has bed by the balcony.  Take the example 1120 and 1118 as one module next to the Celebrity Suite.  The numbers aren't consecutive because of the Inside staterooms.   From 1120  on the deck plans, the staterooms alternate every other one bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc.