St. Thomas Excursions - Downtown Shopping

Do any of the St. Thomas excursions offered by Royal Caribbean (or private excursion) end in the downtown area for shopping? Or have the option of being dropped off downtown? We eat at the same restaurant every time we are in St. Thomas and want to make sure that's an option before booking any excursions. 

28 minutes ago, stephiek814 said:

Do any of the St. Thomas excursions offered by Royal Caribbean (or private excursion) end in the downtown area for shopping? Or have the option of being dropped off downtown? We eat at the same restaurant every time we are in St. Thomas and want to make sure that's an option before booking any excursions. 

Better to go into your CP for your specific cruise and look at the shore excursion for St. Thomas. 

Not sure when you were at St. Thomas last but RC no longer uses the Haven Sight terminal. RC now uses the Crown Bay terminal. 

Edited by davekathy

I can't speak to the Royal excursions, but I've used It Could Be Worse for private excursions. Larry will take you anywhere. In fact, on the first tour, he took us to some shops I specifically wanted to try. And the second time I used their service, we stopped several places, including K-Mart(!), in search of a specific item I wanted to buy.

4 hours ago, stephiek814 said:

Check out a private operator named Geoffrey. He has two hours of touring, two hours shopping, and a few hours at the beach. I've used him many times and he is very accommodating