Main dining room menus

travelmama06

Working in planning nights to make reservations for specialty dining - any idea what the main dining room menus will be on the Epic for January 2023 cruise ? I’m not sure if they rotate the same menu or if they switch it up for each cruise 

thanks 

7 minutes ago, travelmama06 said:

Ok sorry N4w

Keep on asking. That's why Cruise Critic is here. In January they will likely be using the typical main dining room menus. At some point next year, the menu may become static, in that it never changes, except for one special each evening. 

Here is a website that lists many menus across the NCL fleet. It is probably your best resource.

https://profcruise.com/norwegian-dining-and-restaurant-menus-2022/

I tend to also look at the dailies for the ship I’m going on. In the ‘what’s to eat’ section it usually has things like prime rib night, seafood extravaganza, etc. I figure those nights basically stay the same week to week. Helps for scheduling specialty dining and show times too. 

1 hour ago, travelmama06 said:

Working in planning nights to make reservations for specialty dining - any idea what the main dining room menus will be on the Epic for January 2023 cruise ? I’m not sure if they rotate the same menu or if they switch it up for each cruise 

thanks 

Currently, most ships select from a set of 14 menus to select from. So, there is no predictability in the menu. Over the next year, NCL plans to go to a fixed menu in the MDR, but they has only happened on one ship so far. 

when you board the Epic, first make show reservations. Then go and fix and make your dinner reservations around the shows you booked. 

Have a great cruise!

and keep asking questions. 

On 8/31/2022 at 1:17 PM, Mjka said:

And I agree with Bird. I don’t usually post, but if we aren’t here to share information then what is this platform for. Most are here to learn and share experience. 

I agree, I don't usually post either - because I search and find the collected knowledge that's already shared on the forums.  If I can't find the answer, then I ask.  It was never about not asking or not sharing.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n4w said:

I agree, I don't usually post either - because I search and find the collected knowledge that's already shared on the forums.  If I can't find the answer, then I ask.  It was never about not asking or not sharing.  

Relax. Not looking for ruffled feathers either. 

• Like 1

I also wanted to dovetail my Specialty Reservations with MDR nightly specials.

At CC M&G I asked the Hotel Manager for MDR menus upcoming on our 14 day cruise.

Potocopies were delivered to our room within a few hours. 

I switched one pre-reserved specialty night which conflicted with a MDR nightly special we love.

Easy if you ask once aboard, although changing reservations at that point may be tricky.