Hold time - calling HAL, COVID FCC

kluv2cruz

I’m sure I had received a FCC from COVID isolation days in April and that it showed in my profile on the website. Appears I didn’t take a screenshot (I’ll blame post COVID brain). Well, now it appears to have disappeared. So I’ve been trying to call HAL 1877 932 4259. Was on hold 90 minutes 2 days ago but had to go out so hung up. Today I’ve been on hold 2 hours 10 minutes and really sick of this hold music. I’ve tried the chat but that seems to get locked up in cyberspace (or maybe hold time for that is wildly long too?) Anyone have a secret way of getting ahold of a human at HAL? Or wisdom about the COVID FCC and why it’s disappeared from my profile? Thanks!

I call and leave a message on my PCC's extension and she gets back to me. I also can email her with more complicated things so she can solve them at her convenience.

If you have not used a PCC, that doesn't mean you don't have one! Look on any email from HAL (including the recent Labor Day Sale marketing), up in the dark blue header it will say:

Contact your Personal Cruise Consultant
############ ##########
1-800-355-3017 (x#####)
#########@HOLLANDAMERICA.COM