So confused

klampetts

Cruising from Italy to Greece.  My head is spinning…. Do we need to do video Covid tests 2-days before if we are vaccinated?   Greece doesn’t seem to be requiring tests, and on RC website it states that as of 9/5 no testing is required,

Edited by klampetts
Question edit

1 hour ago, klampetts said:

Cruising from Italy to Greece.  My head is spinning…. Do we need to do video Covid tests 2-days before if we are vaccinated?   Greece doesn’t seem to be requiring tests, and on RC website it states that as of 9/5 no testing is required,

From RCL website

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise

For sailings that visit Greece:

• All guests age 12 and older, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to present a negative antigen test within 48 hours or a negative PCR test within 72 hours before your sailing.
  • Guests age 11 years of age do not need to complete a pre-cruise test.
  • This test can be satisfied using any proctored telehealth test kit or lab-supervised test. Self test kits are not accepted for sailings that visit Greece.

13 hours ago, klampetts said:

If it's required, have a backup plan. Our hotel wi-fi wasn't up to the task. Also Greece (as of this week) still requires masks on tour buses, regardless of vaccination status.