VV IT is horrible

Russiamomm

Solved. Somehow an outdated promotion from last year got added to my booking, which while it would have been cool in theory (free cruise except taxes and fees, although in a lesser room), was simply added in error and broke a few things. (No idea how it got tacked on.)

All fixed up now, and all of my OBC from booking onboard appears correctly. 

Edited by VV2022
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, wesport said:

Can’t make dinner reservation on the app. On website, I get a picture of a seal that says that was awkward. Yes It sucks. On hole now for 45 minutes. Rigiculous. 

Hard to say which is worse--permanent hold or using the call back feature and not getting a call back!.  In fairness, my last call back only took about 30 minutes.  Calling at 8am EST seems to work well too.  But yes, we had to call in to make dinner reservations as the app was non-functional.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:13 AM, wesport said:

Can’t make dinner reservation on the app. On website, I get a picture of a seal that says that was awkward. Yes It sucks. On hole now for 45 minutes. Rigiculous. 

Same here.  You can call them to make the reservations, which is what I did.  I resorted to creating my own spreadsheet since they aren't showing up in my agenda.  Strangely enough, the first night's reservation is showing up.  

That's happened to me a few times and then it corrects itself. In all honesty, I had that problem with RC's app when we did a cruise in June. I think Virgin has some kinks to work out but I can't wait to do my first cruise (and then another one after that).

• Like 1