Spa treatments not showing in planner

zitsky

Are you asking about the app? They don't show up there.  If you are logged into your account on a computer, spa appointments, excursions, packages, etc show up there. You have to go to the Plan My Cruise section as though you are going to book an excursion.  You will see your initials in the top right corner. Click them and you will see order history.  If your partner booked independently they will need to log into their account.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

6 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Are you asking about the app? They don't show up there.  If you are logged into your account on a computer, spa appointments, excursions, packages, etc show up there. You have to go to the Plan My Cruise section as though you are going to book an excursion.  You will see your initials in the top right corner. Click them and you will see order history.  If your partner booked independently they will need to log into their account.

Sorry.  Yes I am talking about the app.  The thing that X says is so helpful.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 12:20 PM, lovrccl said:

When on Apex this year I asked why the app doesn't show the spa appointment. I was told it's something they are working on.  

Same, so I still print them out from the website and carry with me just to be safe, although I've never had an issue on Celebrity (Princess Medallion App is notorious for losing spa appointments, dining reservations, etc.)

On 9/5/2022 at 8:37 AM, zitsky said:

Sorry.  Yes I am talking about the app.  The thing that X says is so helpful.

LOL yep, same thing with me.  Our spa treatments don't show, but all of our dining reservations and excursions DO show.  Why /everything/ doesn't show is beyond me...