lobster tails

striplea

• 2 weeks later...

I think most lines will give you what you want as long as everyone has beens served at least one. They don't want the lobsters to die so they don't keep them on hand very long. They get rid of them through the appetites of the cruisers:D

I think most lines will give you what you want as long as everyone has beens served at least one. They don't want the lobsters to die so they don't keep them on hand very long. They get rid of them through the appetites of the cruisers:D

While I'll agree they will usually give you all you want, these lobsters are NOT alive, but long since frozen:-)

these are the kind of things my bf is worried about. will he get enough lobster??? i'm worried about getting to our plane on time (had a horrible nightmare the other night i missed it), getting to the boat on time and getting back to it on time, and making sure i don't get sea sick. guess you can see who the planner is in this relationship and who the one is that just goes along with what the planner tells him to do huh? :)

Are lobster tails offered on the menu more than one night on RCI? On Carnival, you can have as many as you want, but only on formal night in the dining room. (I'm going on RCI soon, and was wondering how often they are served...thx.)

Archived