All’s well on the Ovation

Sunday golf

Currently on the Ovation having not been on Seabourn for a number of years. It is like being back home. The food, service and especially the entertainment are excellent. Believe much due to the senior staff leading from the front with Captain Cygan much in evidence. Our cruise Director Robert , Kev the Hotel manager, Sean the Bars Manager and of course the Chef all make a great team. They also certainly know how to throw a party, the sail away from Antwerp was memorable. People should not worry about Seabourn. Great to be back

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

Nancy will you post a review and let Crystal cruisers know how it went

In all the years I’ve been on cc, I have never posted a review of any of my crystal cruises and I don’t plan on doing that for my recent seabourn cruise.  It simply has to do with privacy as Cruisecritic is a public forum .  it’s not my style I don’t post reviews on any public forum.  Over the years, I have become more and more reluctant to post certain things due to the ever changing cyber world. I’m happy to chime in on thread as you know.  I have many crystal cruising friends and have shared my thoughts privately with them.  Just happy that we had such a wonderful experience and look forward to our upcoming quest cruise.

I have read your posts for many years and you’ve never posted your name! 😄

Nancy 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...