Still Confused about ArriveCan Vancouver

Avery's Gram

We are leaving Boston next Friday for a Noordam cruise, 14 days, leaving and returning to Vancouver.  Both fully vaccinated and boosted.  I understand falling out ArriveCan before we travel, but not clear about filling it out again before our cruise.  We have our appointments for Covid testing at 8:30 and 8:40am at the Pan Pacific on Sunday morning, but our embarkation time has been moved up to 10 AM.  Does this leave us enough time to complete ArriveCan again?  Or am I missing something completelY?

Thanks for your help!

Barbara M. In NH

If I recall correctly, you don’t need to have your Covid tests to complete the ArriveCAN. You just need to be within 72 hours of your embarkation. Once you’re at your Vancouver hotel, I would delete the ArriveCAN you filled out to fly in, then fill in the new one for your cruise.

Edited by sunviking90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

If I recall correctly, you don’t need to have your Covid tests to complete the ArriveCAN. You just need to be within 72 hours of your embarkation. Once you’re at your Vancouver hotel, I would delete the ArriveCAN you filled out to fly in, then fill in the new one for your cruise.

This is correct. The Covid test has really nothing to do with ArriveCan.

2 hours ago, Avery's Gram said:

Thanks!  I thought that was correct, but had a hard time believing it could be that simple.  Life has been so complicated lately, it just seemed too easy!

Isn’t that the truth! ArriveCAN is actually really easy to use over and over once all the info is in there.