The Key on Allure - Luggage Dropoff/ Pickup Questions

smogfarmgirl

We added The Key a few days ago, it wasn't much more than I had paid for internet. So now I have questions! We’re taking the train to the port, so we’ll have all our luggage. I’ve tagged it with Royal’s luggage tags. I know The Key lets you take it to a drop off on board (MDR?) and they’ll take it to your room. Is there an earlier place to leave your luggage? It’s our first cruise. 

Any other The Key info you think is good will be appreciated! I’m a little curious about the breakfast on disembarkation day. We’re not in a hurry to get off the ship so thought that would be nice! Do they take your luggage from your room? And if so, where do you pick it up?

14 hours ago, smogfarmgirl said:

We added The Key a few days ago, it wasn't much more than I had paid for internet. So now I have questions! We’re taking the train to the port, so we’ll have all our luggage. I’ve tagged it with Royal’s luggage tags. I know The Key lets you take it to a drop off on board (MDR?) and they’ll take it to your room. Is there an earlier place to leave your luggage? It’s our first cruise. 

Any other The Key info you think is good will be appreciated! I’m a little curious about the breakfast on disembarkation day. We’re not in a hurry to get off the ship so thought that would be nice! Do they take your luggage from your room? And if so, where do you pick it up?

The Key lets you drop off carry on or back backs not the large luggage. That goes thru the porters at the ship. The night before leaving you leave your luggage outside the door if you don't want to lug it all yourself the next day. Luggage will be in the warehouse as you get off. It is pretty organized.