Crown N Anchor Diamond

Kehau

5 hours ago, FrannyK said:

We are newly Diamond and I already bought the surf and stream for our upcoming cruise.  Do we get a credit for one day?  

It's cheaper to just purchase it in advance, unless you're talking about a 3/4 day cruise. 

The Diamond "free day" can only be purchased on board, and the price is more expensive on board, so that negates the savings from getting one day free.  Seven days at $20/day in the Cruise Planner is cheaper than six days at $29/day on board with your free day.  

However, you can go to the Voom desk on the last full day and they'll add another device to your existing plan for your free day.  I travel with both my phone and my computer, and switch between the two throughout the cruise as needed.  But since I get two free days as D+, the Voom person will change me over to a 2-device plan for the last two days, and then I don't have to bother logging off one device and logging on the other.  

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

It's cheaper to just purchase it in advance, unless you're talking about a 3/4 day cruise. 

The Diamond "free day" can only be purchased on board, and the price is more expensive on board, so that negates the savings from getting one day free.  Seven days at $20/day in the Cruise Planner is cheaper than six days at $29/day on board with your free day.  

However, you can go to the Voom desk on the last full day and they'll add another device to your existing plan for your free day.  I travel with both my phone and my computer, and switch between the two throughout the cruise as needed.  But since I get two free days as D+, the Voom person will change me over to a 2-device plan for the last two days, and then I don't have to bother logging off one device and logging on the other.  

Thanks for this suggestion!  I paid $20 ahead and see on the ship it’s $26 or more. I will add a device for a day so at least I get to use my Diamond benefit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1