Go to monkey/slot hangout no prebooking

ratherbcrzn75

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 12:06 PM, ratherbcrzn75 said:

Is it possible to just grab transportation at the cruise port to one of the monkey/sloth hangouts without prebooking and just pay at the facility? 

yes.  We did this in March.  It was just my husband and I with a guide once we got there 1st thing in the am.  Our taxi waited for us then took us to infinity bay where we had reservations for a pay as you go day pass.  Same cab driver took us back.  We got really lucky that day!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2022 at 7:12 AM, jean87510 said:

yes.  We did this in March.  It was just my husband and I with a guide once we got there 1st thing in the am.  Our taxi waited for us then took us to infinity bay where we had reservations for a pay as you go day pass.  Same cab driver took us back.  We got really lucky that day!!

May I ask where you found the guide? 

3 hours ago, ningyifan09 said:

May I ask where you found the guide? 

We just asked our taxi driver to stop at a sloth place near infinity bay.  Since it was early, no tours were there yet and we paid the admission fee and then tipped the guide inside as she only took us 2 and did a great job.  Our cab driver waited then took us to infinity.  It was about 30 minute stop total.  We were probably incredibly lucky that day but it was much nicer than being herded around like sheep.  And overall probably cheaper.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:20 AM, jean87510 said:

We just asked our taxi driver to stop at a sloth place near infinity bay.  Since it was early, no tours were there yet and we paid the admission fee and then tipped the guide inside as she only took us 2 and did a great job.  Our cab driver waited then took us to infinity.  It was about 30 minute stop total.  We were probably incredibly lucky that day but it was much nicer than being herded around like sheep.  And overall probably cheaper.

Sloth place near Infinity? 

Do you remember the name?