Scenic Eclipse Antartica 2023 - compulsory remote medical form

sohoda

Will be sailing to Antartica on the Scenic Eclipse in 2023.  Booking advice states that my  primary care physician must complete an online medical form .  Form available 90 days prior to sailing and the form must be returned no later than 60 days prior to sailing.   Booking advice further states “please arrange for a long consultation with your doctor to complete the online form.”.

Can anyone tell me what Scenic is requesting/how extensive the form is?  My spouse and I are seasoned travelers and have traveled to many remote areas.  We have never had to have a physician sign a form for us.  

Thank you in advance.

On 9/15/2022 at 2:31 PM, sohoda said:

Will be sailing to Antartica on the Scenic Eclipse in 2023.  Booking advice states that my  primary care physician must complete an online medical form .  Form available 90 days prior to sailing and the form must be returned no later than 60 days prior to sailing.   Booking advice further states “please arrange for a long consultation with your doctor to complete the online form.”.

Can anyone tell me what Scenic is requesting/how extensive the form is?  My spouse and I are seasoned travelers and have traveled to many remote areas.  We have never had to have a physician sign a form for us.  

Thank you in advance.

Was on the Eclipse in July. The medical form is online and it says it is supposed to be completed by your doctor. I read that others just filled it out themselves, and that's what we ended up doing. They never questioned it. 

3 hours ago, Carol From California said:

Was on the Eclipse in July. The medical form is online and it says it is supposed to be completed by your doctor. I read that others just filled it out themselves, and that's what we ended up doing. They never questioned it. 

"I'm not a Doctor, but I play one on the internet" – good enough, eh?  🤣

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...