Pinnacle - does the BOGO still apply

malakie

We just made Pinnacle and looking over the benefits I seen this on the website pertaining to Oasis Class Ships:

Pinnacle Club members on these ships will also receive a $25 dining voucher per member, per sailing to enjoy at any Specialty Restaurant of their choice. This voucher will be pre-loaded on their SeaPass card.

My questions is do you receive this and the BOGO for Specialty Restaurants?

29 minutes ago, malakie said:

We just made Pinnacle and looking over the benefits I seen this on the website pertaining to Oasis Class Ships:

Pinnacle Club members on these ships will also receive a $25 dining voucher per member, per sailing to enjoy at any Specialty Restaurant of their choice. This voucher will be pre-loaded on their SeaPass card.

My questions is do you receive this and the BOGO for Specialty Restaurants?

Yes. the on board benefits (at least the latest one I have) include both vouchers. Hopefully they are still the same when we get back on board Harmony in October:

Pin Bennies.pdf

Yes, the Bogo applies on all ships, all sailings. . The $25 is to compensate for the ships with coastal kitchen, as very often pinnacles were only allowed to dine in coastal kitchen two or three evenings. 

we are currently on Harmony and were offered two evenings initially, and asked to check with them later to see if there is a third (or more)  reservations for later in the week. We are more than happy with the dining room menus, a specialty restaurant etc. and are happy with just two nights in coastal kitchen. We are not fans of many of the menus there. 

m

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Yes, the Bogo applies on all ships, all sailings. . The $25 is to compensate for the ships with coastal kitchen, as very often pinnacles were only allowed to dine in coastal kitchen two or three evenings. 

we are currently on Harmony and were offered two evenings initially, and asked to check with them later to see if there is a third (or more)  reservations for later in the week. We are more than happy with the dining room menus, a specialty restaurant etc. and are happy with just two nights in coastal kitchen. We are not fans of many of the menus there. 

m

I keep forgetting to use the 25.00 cert....drats.  

Our meal in the MDR first night was good service and decent food....but the screaming "darlings" next to us with the family that could not control them was miserable.  

150 the second night.  Food somewhat good (though not like it used to be), but the service was terrible!  Very limited wine list as well, of which most of it was wrong and outdated.  

My how things change.  😞 

16 hours ago, orville99 said:

We use ours for take out Sushi from Izumi🥢🦐😇

Good idea!   We are going to do "Taste of Royal" for the first time, which is on last sea day here on Harmony.   Supposedly was supposed to be taken in advance from OBC when I booked it online...but have not seen it yet.  Would like to try to use those 25.00 vouchers...but no idea yet until we get there I assume.