Adventure of the Seas Spacious Panoramic OV Accessible Stateroom #1814

CruiszBug

Questions for anyone who has seen or stayed in this cabin... I found ONE video of this cabin. Unfortunately the gentleman did not capture all aspects of the room which I seek to know. Such as:

1) what is the closet and drawer space for clothing in this cabin?

2 Which way is the shower seat facing? Right Left or Side?

Mariner of the Seas' version of this cabin seems to have a walk-in closet, but I have a feeling ours does not. With 4 people, if we don't have significant closet space, I need to get creative. (Magnets come to mind, lol!) 

We will have a rollaway and a wheelchair in the cabin. Plus 20-ish bags/suitcases. 

Any info would be so appreciated!

Edited by CruiszBug

• CruiszBug changed the title to Adventure of the Seas Spacious Panoramic OV Accessible Stateroom #1814

Hey GF! Found this for you on your cabin! We're on Adventure in February, 2024! Cheers! Oops! Maybe this is the video you already found! If so, sorry sweetie!

This site has a pics of the bathroom:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Adventure-of-the-Seas&cabin=1814

Found this description:

Spacious Panoramic Ocean View

Deck: Deck 12
Category: 1L
Size: 191-215 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4
Amenities: Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, some staterooms have a double sofa bed to accommodate additional guests, vanity with sitting area, large panoramic window, private bathroom with shower, vanity area, mini-bar, closed-circuit TV, mini-safe, radio, telephone, and a hairdryer.
Wheelchair Accessible Stateroom: 1814. (283 sq. ft.)
Wheelchair Accessible Amenities: Open bed frames, wider entry door, turning spaces, sitting area with lowered vanity, closet rods and private bathroom with a wider door, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, raised toilet, and a lowered sink.
Please Note: Royal Caribbean requires guests booked in this category to acknowledge need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on balconies.

Edited by SilkySal
add