when should perks show up on booking email

jjduck

Yesterday, we booked a cruise for Oct. 2023 from Hawaii to Australia, using the 75% promotion.  We booked a celebrity suite, which we understand includes gratuity,  premium beverage,  premium wifi and obc.  

The booking statement/email showed the 75% discount and the obc, but not the suite perks.  

Called today and  the representative  verbally confirmed we have the perks and they would show up on our account in ten days.

Is this "normal"?  We have booked suites before and do not recall having to wait.  We always ask for the booking statement while still on the phone. 

Just a bit nervous considering some of the issues others have had during the booking process.

thanks!

The beverage package and wi-fi will show up in your Order History at some point.    If the OBC for the suite booking is showing up on line in the Cruise Planner that indicates that your booking has the correct perks.  I have found that as long as the OBC shows everything is fine and I don’t worry about the other items.

If you wait a week to 10 days you can call and there is a option to get a emailed copy of your Booking Confirmation that will show the beverage package being added with a charge and then a entry to zero out the charge.  Same for the wi-fi.  

It's normal and really shouldn't be something to worry about.  I use an agent and he writes all the perks on the confirmation I receive from his booking within 24 hours.    If you were to have a problem the Retreat Concierge will fix it for you without having to deal with Customer Service.  They can even print you a new card directly in the Retreat. 

Usually when you go online to your booking -  Choose Plan my Cruise - Top Right corner will show your OBC -- to the Right in the Circle with your initials -  Choose Order History and after a couple days to a week it will show your Drink Package, Internet etc.  (to be honest it doesn't always show but it's there).