Beaches that rent chairs in Aruba while at port

Cruiser5962

Hi We will be stopping at Aruba next month with Carnival Cruise line and would like to know which beaches we can rent chairs at and enjoy the water.

We go to Aruba a lot and stay at time shares but this is the first we will be stopping at the the port and we don't wan to do an excursion there.

Thank you!

You can rent an umbrella and chairs at Eagle Beach for $35.   

I think they take cash only.  

Incidentally, if you go to Eagle Beach, you should absolutely take the public bus.  You can find it about two blocks from the port, and it costs $2.65 (I think?) per person to get there.  Then the same amount to get back.  I gave the guy $6, and my husband was absolutely thrilled to get change back in Aruban coins. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cruiser5962 said:

Thank you! The dates that I see on my end are a little confusing.

Yeah, I appreciate so much information being available on the internet ... but so often it's old, and you have to comb through that, verify whether it's still current.  I cruised THIS MONTH (September 2022), so you can feel secure in my information.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 7:14 PM, Mum2Mercury said:

You can rent an umbrella and chairs at Eagle Beach for $35.   

I think they take cash only.  

Incidentally, if you go to Eagle Beach, you should absolutely take the public bus.  You can find it about two blocks from the port, and it costs $2.65 (I think?) per person to get there.  Then the same amount to get back.  I gave the guy $6, and my husband was absolutely thrilled to get change back in Aruban coins. 

Where approximately on Eagle Beach did you find the Vendor you are speaking of... Going next week- Greatly Appreciated 

18 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

To the left of the entrance sign to the beach.  They have a stand /not something they'd pick up each day ... you can't miss them.  

It's an absolutely gorgeous beach.

Do you have a landmark to be dropped off at on the street, we will be taking a taxi or a bus there.  Thank you again..  I know it is a long beach and want to be dropped off in the correct spot. 

2 hours ago, Cruising to Retirement said:

Do you have a landmark to be dropped off at on the street, we will be taking a taxi or a bus there.  Thank you again..  I know it is a long beach and want to be dropped off in the correct spot. 

Look for the entrance sign.  Better yet, ask the driver to drop you off near the sign.  Enter at the sign and look to your left -- you'll see the people who rent chairs /umbrellas. 

As you exit, note the bus stations right next to the beach.  When you're ready to leave, that's where you'll wait.  

mvc-eagle-beach.jpg

Edited by Mum2Mercury

Just now, Cruising to Retirement said:

Fantastic- one final question, were  there any concessions, food stands, bars or convenience stores near the entrance in order to purchase food and drinks... Thanks again.  

I think food and drink was available to the right of the entrance sign, but we didn't go that direction /didn't buy anything.

• Like 1