Celebrity lower price guarantee - Or is it?

smvthecpanj

The determination would be if you booked your cruise before May 1, 2022.   If you booked before May 1 you would probably be able to get a price adjustment.

I believe you may be confusing a combination of Cruise with Confidence and Best Price Guarantee.  

During the pandemic the Cruise With Confidence gave you the opportunity to cancel without penalty up until 48 of a cruise.   Thus you could also get a price reduction up until 48 hours prior to sailing or you could just cancel and rebook.

This all changed at the end of April 2022.   After May 1 if you booked a cruise you were only covered by the Best Price Guarantee and that provides only that if you book and pay for your cruise and the price crops within 48 days of that event you could get a price adjustment.

To better understand you have to get down into the fine print on the Best Price Guarantee

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/best-price-guarantee

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, smvthecpanj said:

celebrity dropped the price on my apex cruise leaving October 29. Because I already paid in full they will NOT give me the lower price. Don’t they have a guaranteed price policy if price reduced?

Strictly speaking, it’s not because you paid in full but because the cruise is beyond its final payment due date.  With the exception of price reductions within 48 hours of booking, the price guarantee expires after the final payment due date.

• Like 2