LIVE! - Avalon Romantic Rhine

*Miss G*

54 minutes ago, Canal archive said:

We’re off on the 1st July returning to the Seine 9 years after Scenics first Seine Cruise it will be Interesting to compare. We could do some of same the excursions or all completely different but best of all we should moor up actually in Honfluer as France was very slow signing the paperwork to approve it initially and we moored in Le Havre.
Jazz is right our very first cruise was eight days and finished at Nuremberg but we wondered why the Australians stayed on board to Amsterdam 14 day cruise. My DH considered 8 days far to short so we’ve since only been on 11 to 14 day cruises. This may be our last ever as I’ve been diagnosed with  heart, I will call it a challenge. I’ve been given the all clear for this year thank goodness.

Aw, I am so sad to hear of your health concerns and I hope that it does not impact your enjoyment of your upcoming cruise in any way.  Have a wonderful wonderful time, @Canal archive.  ❤️

• Like 1

It will be an interesting comparison and I’m sure you will just love it, especially docking in Hornfleur for 2 nights. I think as a first river cruise it was a wonderful itinerary. We fell in love with Normandy. Sorry to hear about your heart challenges and I truly wish you the best

IMG_1597.jpeg

IMG_1628.jpeg

IMG_1747.jpeg

IMG_1770.jpeg

IMG_1688.jpeg

IMG_1622.jpeg

• Like 1

Miss G,  I know this was posted a few months ago, but we are planning our first river cruise with Avalon.  We will be doing the Romantic Rhine and will be visiting a lot of the same cities and tours. Thank you for posting such a informative and fun trip report.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 6:19 PM, JoyMBee said:

Miss G,  I know this was posted a few months ago, but we are planning our first river cruise with Avalon.  We will be doing the Romantic Rhine and will be visiting a lot of the same cities and tours. Thank you for posting such a informative and fun trip report.  

Sorry for the delayed response!  Thank you so much for your very kind comments.  I am glad you have found it helpful.  Enjoy your trip!  I know you will have a wonderful time.

• Like 1