Contact info for "Special Requests"/ Regent Hotel in Montreal

ON cruiser

Hello folks; two questions in this thread for those experienced Regent cruisers, which I am not as my wife and I have only done two Regent cruises, in the "BC era" (=Before Covid):

1. for our 2019 Regent cruise from Dubai to Singapore, given some dietary and other "special requests", I utilized an e-address, "specialrequests@rssc.com", and dealt with a very helpful lady named Joslyn, who was based in the Miami office. Given our pending November cruise from Barcelona to Miami on Splendor, I sent an email to that e-address, yet so far no reply. No bounce-back, but I'm wondering, given all the changes, if that e-address is still valid, or if valid, still monitored. Anyone know? Or, anyone know of an alternative email address?
  2. Next May 2023, we have a cruise from Miami to Montreal. While I know Montreal well, and we do have a hotel there that we habitually use (the Omni Mt. Royal, a decent 4 star hotel), it would be useful to know which hotel(s) Regent uses in Montreal, for comparison purposes. Anyone know?

Thanks for your anticipated help and assistance. Regards, 

ON Cruiser

17 minutes ago, ON cruiser said:

Hello folks; two questions in this thread for those experienced Regent cruisers, which I am not as my wife and I have only done two Regent cruises, in the "BC era" (=Before Covid):

1. for our 2019 Regent cruise from Dubai to Singapore, given some dietary and other "special requests", I utilized an e-address, "specialrequests@rssc.com", and dealt with a very helpful lady named Joslyn, who was based in the Miami office. Given our pending November cruise from Barcelona to Miami on Splendor, I sent an email to that e-address, yet so far no reply. No bounce-back, but I'm wondering, given all the changes, if that e-address is still valid, or if valid, still monitored. Anyone know? Or, anyone know of an alternative email address?
  2. ...

ON Cruiser

That address is still valid, at least as recently as May when I used it for an August cruise.

Thanks, Sapphire 45; the Sofitel is a nice, 4 star hotel, newer than the Omni which is almost across the street from it. Both are well-located on Sherbrooke Street near Peel, in the downtown core (not "Old Montreal").

It is interesting, however, that Regent is not using either the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons.  Both of those are true "5 star" hotels. The Ritz is a classic old hotel that, about 10 years ago, was closed down and gut-renovated. The Four Seasons recently opened in Montreal, just a few years ago, and I hear it is lovely. Both of those are, unless there are specials to be had, out of my league, price-wise. Yet for those with the coin, and who wish to spend it, from what I hear they are both very nice in their own ways.  Both are very well located, again in the downtown core.