Larry Pimentel part of new Four Seasons Yachts brand

Host Jazzbeau

New article on Cruise Industry News:

Four Seasons Set to Start Cruise Brand

One of the founding execs is Larry Pimentel.  But this brand will be way way above the level of Azamara, with the smallest suite at 54 square meters (581 square feet)!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

New article on Cruise Industry News:

Four Seasons Set to Start Cruise Brand

One of the founding execs is Larry Pimentel.  But this brand will be way way above the level of Azamara, with the smallest suite at 54 square meters (581 square feet)!

Intriguing. With the dimensions slightly above those of Azamara vessels, they may be able to provide quite a variety of facilities for less than 200 guests. 

9 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

The largest suite is over 9,000 square feet!

And 4 stories!   We have a 4 story townhouse - those stairs can be a workout.   Hope this has an elevator included since this will be $$$$.   Four Seasons is considered the pinnacle of service and luxury in the hotel space, so this is interesting.   I think its slightly bigger than the Ritz Carlton Yacht, but with fewer staterooms.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ptsaint said:

how do we register for meet and mingle I must have missed that? we arrive on the 3rd - nice to have time again in Rio been awhile 🙂  We are staying in a one bedroom apartment (with washer and dryer) very close to the beach (rate was crazy good). We leave today for Tahiti to sail with Windstar on the Spirit and then visit with our kids/grandkids outside of LA.  For those of you that enjoy brazilian steak houses - Fogo de Chao is in Rio (its over the top) there are two locations that are close 🙂 they also have an over the top salad bar as well

https://fogodechao.com/location/rio-de-janeiro-barra/

Hi @ptsaint! To register for the Meet and Mingle, go to the Azamara website and search Meet & Mingle. You will be able to register there. See you onboard! If you tell me your names and where you are from, I am trying to keep track of who is on the roll call.

Betsey (and Andrew) from Vermont

7 minutes ago, the mice said:

And 4 stories!   We have a 4 story townhouse - those stairs can be a workout.   Hope this has an elevator included since this will be $$$$.   Four Seasons is considered the pinnacle of service and luxury in the hotel space, so this is interesting.   I think its slightly bigger than the Ritz Carlton Yacht, but with fewer staterooms.   

I can’t even imagine the price tag!

• Like 3