Pre cruise testing

Tammy1205

I had to call Royal to get my reservation added on for my phone app as i was having trouble so she was able to do that and asked if i had any questions so I asked if there was any update for pre cruise testing she checked came back said there was a update this morning but its not on the website yet and said as of today anyone who is up to date with booster no more then 9 months ago only has to do a home unsupervised test and ones that are not up to date or not vax have to do a PCR or antigen supervised test 3 days before so hopefully she is right she was from the resolution dept and not a regular agent who half the time don’t know crap and she did say to keep checking for the update on the royal app as it was only today they were told this so lets hope and pray!

9 hours ago, Tammy1205 said:

I had to call Royal to get my reservation added on for my phone app as i was having trouble so she was able to do that and asked if i had any questions so I asked if there was any update for pre cruise testing she checked came back said there was a update this morning but its not on the website yet and said as of today anyone who is up to date with booster no more then 9 months ago only has to do a home unsupervised test and ones that are not up to date or not vax have to do a PCR or antigen supervised test 3 days before so hopefully she is right she was from the resolution dept and not a regular agent who half the time don’t know crap and she did say to keep checking for the update on the royal app as it was only today they were told this so lets hope and pray!

Don't mean to be picky, but some punctuation would make this a much easier read. 

There was an update effective Sept 24 that Greece no longer requires pre cruise testing for those up to date with vaccines.

Many cruise lines updated their policies like Celebrity, Azamara, Carnival, Princess, and Seabourn..but unfortunately both Royal Caribbean and NCL did not update yet on their website..unfortunately, both employed a shared healthy sailing panel board that are slow to update.

Just heard that NCL Jade was still asking for negative antigen or PCR test before boarding for fully vaccinated guests yesterday from Piraeus sailing.

So the fact that some lines are slow to update their health protocols for sailings that visit Greece, it is creating confusion.

Edited by roquejo

I also spoke to the resolutions team, they admitted that they are not up to date but as of now the website says testing is still required for Brilliance since it visits Greece.

They advised us to check again closer to our sailing date in case there are any updates.

39 minutes ago, roquejo said:

I also spoke to the resolutions team, they admitted that they are not up to date but as of now the website says testing is still required for Brilliance since it visits Greece.

They advised us to check again closer to our sailing date in case there are any updates.

Would suck to pay for E Med tests and turns out we don't need them maybe we will get tested at airport in Rome or at the pharmacy near hotel as we are flying in Nov1 and can't do from home they better update very soon 

On 9/29/2022 at 9:55 PM, jerseygirl3 said:

Don't mean to be picky, but some punctuation would make this a much easier read. 

Maybe just read it again lol

On 10/3/2022 at 7:14 AM, Tammy1205 said:

Would suck to pay for E Med tests and turns out we don't need them maybe we will get tested at airport in Rome or at the pharmacy near hotel as we are flying in Nov1 and can't do from home they better update very soon 

Maybe just read it again lol

Received the updated requirements in an email today!  Yeah