Thermal suite questions

clubmember

Hello;  

First time NCL cruiser looking at purchasing a pass for a TA cruise on the Gem.  Can any previous users comment on whether the air in there would be considered "warm humid" or "heavy" due to the hot tub, sauna or pool?  And whether the ambiant temperature is higher than 70F?

Thank you in advance for your insight!

I think this is really a very subjective thing.  We find the Thermal Spas to be hot/humid/heavy to the point where we have no interest in spending time in them.  But that's us, and obviously we are in a minority because they sell out (or so I am told) and they keep building them on their ships. 

2 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

All thermal spas, are warm, i would say warm humid and comfortable, We have been on the Gem and we found it very comfortable. I would say 73 degrees.

2 hours ago, PATRLR said:

I think this is really a very subjective thing.  We find the Thermal Spas to be hot/humid/heavy to the point where we have no interest in spending time in them.  But that's us, and obviously we are in a minority because they sell out (or so I am told) and they keep building them on their ships. 

1 hour ago, FLcruisergrl said:

I didn’t find it too warm or humid, but I’m from Florida. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you all so much for giving me feedback.  It's exactly what I was hoping for to help me decide if I'll purchase the pass before or after I tour it onboard.  Thanks again and have a great weekend!

I’ve been in the thermal spa on the breakaway, getaway, and bliss. Each one was different as far as temperature. My past few times on the getaway it was too warm for us to stay long, and the thermal pool was as warm as a hot tub to the point where I couldn’t stay in it too long. On the breakaway it was much cooler, closer to body temperature which is what they originally advertised it to be.  Because of that the room was a little cooler on the breakaway. I can’t speak for it today though. It’s not meant to be an all day chill spot though, technically there is a time limit for the chairs but no one follows it.

1 hour ago, Heronymous said:

I’ve been in the thermal spa on the breakaway, getaway, and bliss. Each one was different as far as temperature. My past few times on the getaway it was too warm for us to stay long, and the thermal pool was as warm as a hot tub to the point where I couldn’t stay in it too long. On the breakaway it was much cooler, closer to body temperature which is what they originally advertised it to be.  Because of that the room was a little cooler on the breakaway. I can’t speak for it today though. It’s not meant to be an all day chill spot though, technically there is a time limit for the chairs but no one follows it.

Thank you for taking the time to help me -- I really appreciate it!  I'm actually not a hot tub or sauna person but thought it would be a great option on those cool or damp days during the voyage across the ocean.