Celebrity Silhouette cabin # 9284 Bed by the balcony or bathroom?

Mango Tango

Question:  On the Silhouette, cabin # 9284, is the bed by the balcony or the bathroom?  I looked on the spreadsheet for the S class ships, but there are no reviews for 9284.  I know that they leap frog every other cabin, but on the spreadsheet, 9282 is by the bathroom, but # 9286 & 9288 are both by the balcony.  Has anyone stayed in 9284 that can help me?  Thank you!

49 minutes ago, Mango Tango said:

Question:  On the Silhouette, cabin # 9284, is the bed by the balcony or the bathroom?  I looked on the spreadsheet for the S class ships, but there are no reviews for 9284.  I know that they leap frog every other cabin, but on the spreadsheet, 9282 is by the bathroom, but # 9286 & 9288 are both by the balcony.  Has anyone stayed in 9284 that can help me?  Thank you!

Yes, bed is by the balcony.  Numerous times I have found  that spreadsheet has errors in it, just like what you pointed out.  You have to confirm but verify.

4 minutes ago, wineoclock said:

I much prefer bed by the bath. Don’t know why they put beds by the balcony. 

The cabins are often constructed and fitted in pairs.  They are not rectangular but have bump-outs to shape them for desks, chairs/sofas and beds.  To make it all work for the two cabin pair to be rectangular they need this alternating shape arrangement.