flight on disembarkation day

suec12

Thinking ahead a bit - we will be on a cruise that ends with an overnight in Lisbon. Too early to book flights but looking anyways - will we be able to make a 10:00am flight? Not sure how early we can leave ship / get luggage / go thru customs in Lisbon. Thanks.

On our Pursuit cruise last June that ended with an overnight stay in Lisbon, early disembarkation started at 4am. Windows cafe opened at 4:30am for continental breakfast. You may need to arrange for transportation to the airport though as the earliest AZ shuttle bus departs at 7:30am; the ship docks next to Santa Apollonia train station so you may catch the cab from there or book it in advance; I would allocate 1 hr to get to the airport from there just to be safe as at such an early hour, it would take less than that (Google shows 18 mins).

141A9A51-A44F-4771-9C30-573A6E128546.jpeg

Edited by andrcan
Driving time added.
  • Like 1

I left Quest the day we docked for an overnight in Lisbon in March this year. 
There were several people whom I know very comfortably made a 1005 flight to London and a 1010 flight to New York following the overnight. 
As noted above, work on an hour to the airport. I’ve done it in fifteen minutes, not sure that would happen on a weekday morning. 
Uber pick up right outside the terminal building by the bus stops. Easy to prebook for around €16 or a nice ‘premium car’ transfer can be booked for about €25.