Bed Topper on the N. Amsterdam??

retdon

It has been several years since I cruised and I always brought my own topper but this time I am thinking of leaving it home, sailing 11/13 for 7 days.  Does anyone know if toppers are still offered especially on N. Amsterdam? Thanks for your response, glad to be cruising again. Linda

I think it's very uneven across the fleet.  On the Konigsdam last April, the topper we were given was a nice thick piece of memory foam.  It was wonderful.  On the Zaandam in August, we were given a completely worthless, worn out, egg crate topper that might as well have just been another bottom sheet --I suggested that they throw it out.

I, too, travel with memory foam.  I got a 2" pack n play topper a few years back that I really like.  It rolls up--it has a strap to hold it into a roll--and fits perfectly lengthwise into my 28" suitcase.  To that I add 4 pieces of memory foam cut to the size of the suitcase and put those on top when it's completely packed.  Neither adds much to the weight, but I'm always prepared to cover the sleeping area of a full/queen bed for me & my DH.  It makes all the difference in the world to me.

Amazon.com : Milliard Memory Foam Pack N Play Mattress Topper (2 inch) : Baby

• Thanks 1