Personal Consultant

TexasHikers

I have emailed my Personal Consultant and the email comes back.  I guess this means he has retired.

Can someone recommend someone from whom they have had good service?

I guess they did not distribute his clients to a new consultant.

Puzzling customer service.

Thank you in advance.

I ran into the same problem earlier this year.  When I tried to contact my "excellent" Personal Cruise Consultant (PCC) of many years I was told that she was not working there anymore.  So, I called HAL's toll-free telephone number for reservations and asked to be assigned a PCC. A Supervisor gave me the telephone number of another excellent PCC.  She has help me to complete several future cruises. Do try that approach and lots of luck.  

I had the same issue.  I called the Mariner’s Society and told them that I was not getting a response from my PCC.  I asked them to assign me a PCC that I could talk to.  They transferred me to a PCC supervisor, I think, who got me a PCC to talk to.

PCCs are real people. They do retire and (occasionally) even go on vacation. When I emailed mine in June and she did not get back to me promptly, I called her extension and got the message that she was "out of office" for a couple weeks. While in the past, I was told to call another PCC that was filling in (that's how I got mine when my former one retired!) in this case I was directed to call the PCC hotline: 1-800-355-3017 and stay on until the menu choice to speak to a real person. Who took care of my issues promptly. 

If you are unhappy with your current PCC, that is the number which would get you a re-assignment. 

• Like 1

I am not unhappy with my PCC, and it isn’t that he is not getting back to me.  The email is being returned stating the email is not recognized

I’ll call, as suggested, to be sure he is no longer there and then ask to be reassigned.

thanks everyone for your help.

• Like 1