Regent on board booking credit policy

bitob

In the very old days, when I was an Oceania cruiser, Oceania permitted me to get an on board credit for future cruises already booked with my TA once on I was on board.  I am sailing on Regent for first time in November but I have many future Regent cruises booked.  Will I be able to get an on board booking credit applied to those future cruises? Not all cruise lines do it (Silversea is one example).

If same category and same price available; in other words you would need to rebook.  Even then some times I have had to pull teeth to get onboard booking credit added.  Also, never have gotten $200 SBC.

YMMV

Marc

This only works if the price has not changed. If  the price has changed, and it probably has if the original booking was made more than a few months prior, you will have to rebook at the higher price. Whether you save anything or not under this scenario is the question.

2 hours ago, wcsdkqh said:

This only works if the price has not changed. If  the price has changed, and it probably has if the original booking was made more than a few months prior, you will have to rebook at the higher price. Whether you save anything or not under this scenario is the question.

thx