Transfer To Fiumicino Airport

MAGSMFC

Can anyone please tell me if Azamara provide transfers at the end of the cruise to the aiirport and can you use your onboard credit to pay for this.

If not can anyone let me know a good company who do the transfers and hopefully at a reasonable price from the ship.

Many thanks  

It might also be worth asking on your Roll Call whether anyone wants to share a bigger cab/van, as the distance involved is further than most. We did this years ago from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino. Even if your flights are to different destinations at different times of the day, as I think ours were, you can probably work something out.

On 10/18/2022 at 1:47 PM, MAGSMFC said:

Can anyone please tell me if Azamara provide transfers at the end of the cruise to the aiirport and can you use your onboard credit to pay for this.

If not can anyone let me know a good company who do the transfers and hopefully at a reasonable price from the ship.

Many thanks  

Rome Cabs! 

We have used them many times over the years and they offering amazing, reliable service.

Our arrival flight was 2 hours late but the driver was waiting patiently for us and we were whisked away in comfort.  Airport to port 140.00 euros.  

Online booking form and quick booking confirmation.