I bought a "coffee package" for the celebrity apex cruise on October 27-What does it include?

smvthecpanj

Okay, I’ve been chastised enough and I apologize. I didn’t mean to be rude.  Doesn’t anyone else think it strange that the OP decided to pay money for something and only after buying it, ask what he/she bought????  Seems like that might have been a question posed before the purchase was made.  That is all I was getting at.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ILgirl said:

Okay, I’ve been chastised enough and I apologize. I didn’t mean to be rude.  Doesn’t anyone else think it strange that the OP decided to pay money for something and only after buying it, ask what he/she bought????  Seems like that might have been a question posed before the purchase was made.  That is all I was getting at.

I think this is one of those threads that we need to just let float away.  It seems a lot of comments have been lost in translation.  It is strange to me but then again, I guess I have asked some questions that may seem obvious to others but not so much to me. 

The flip side is, given that the OP has never come back to clarify or chime in, was he/she just trolling?  Sorry...someone had to ask.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ILgirl said:

Personally I didn't think you were being harsh. Quite frankly I had the same thoughts just from the title. Add the fact that the OP appears to be a "serial thread starter and non-participator" makes me wonder what their angle truly is.

Regardless of why they're starting all these threads, there is one good thing that the OP achieves from all these threads... It has us regulars interacting. 😁

• Like 2

Yikes!  We are long time cruisers with Princess (23) our first choice, then Royal Caribbean (2) and Carnival (1).  I do know about the "search" function here and will utilize it frequently before our cruise on the Reflection on Feb. 19. We are VERY psyched to try Celebrity for the first time. But wow - it looks like I'd better be very careful in posing questions to avoid the wrath of the Post Police!  (joke, folks, only a joke!) Looks like I'll need to do more research about "coffee cards" on Celebrity. But to those who responded in a positive manner, thanks!

2 hours ago, caribbean2000 said:

Yikes!  We are long time cruisers with Princess (23) our first choice, then Royal Caribbean (2) and Carnival (1).  I do know about the "search" function here and will utilize it frequently before our cruise on the Reflection on Feb. 19. We are VERY psyched to try Celebrity for the first time. But wow - it looks like I'd better be very careful in posing questions to avoid the wrath of the Post Police!  (joke, folks, only a joke!) Looks like I'll need to do more research about "coffee cards" on Celebrity. But to those who responded in a positive manner, thanks!

No need to do any research on stand alone coffee cards on Celebrity,  after 28 post you would have read there are no coffee cards on Celebrity 😉😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Like 1