Halloween sale, anything good? We saved on the deluxe beverage package

p5woody

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Perfect, no need for us both to be online at the same time.....will save us a lot with only one plan needed since this cruise is 16 days long.

Now if you have a lot of people in your party and others need WiFi it gets cheaper the more devices you purchase for.  We just sailed with our two granddaughters and I bought the four device plan on my account and the 4th device was only $5 a day.   

On 10/28/2022 at 1:29 PM, Chads2600 said:

Serenade OTS Feb 18, 2023 has the Deluxe beverage package down from 67.99 2 weeks ago, then to 63.99 last week, and now with the spooky savings 59.99. Not bad

THAT is the lowest I have seen it in a loooong time. 

• Like 1

I'm still kind of weirded out that there's no available tours for one of the stops my cruise in March is making. (Puerto Costa Maya.) It actually looks like there's a ton of things to do there too.

I keep wavering between whether or not I want the refreshment package or whether I really think it's worth it given that I mostly drink fizzy water, coffee, and tea. (I mean I'm a teetotaler, as is the husband, but it might be fun to try some mocktails and such.) It's cheap now...but honestly I'd probably save money giving myself a budget of one "fancy" drink a day on the boat.

Inevitably I think I'm gonna end up getting the internet package. 

Eh, maybe I'll just take the chance and wait for Black Friday.

16 hours ago, PolicromaSol said:

I'm still kind of weirded out that there's no available tours for one of the stops my cruise in March is making. (Puerto Costa Maya.) It actually looks like there's a ton of things to do there too.

I keep wavering between whether or not I want the refreshment package or whether I really think it's worth it given that I mostly drink fizzy water, coffee, and tea. (I mean I'm a teetotaler, as is the husband, but it might be fun to try some mocktails and such.) It's cheap now...but honestly I'd probably save money giving myself a budget of one "fancy" drink a day on the boat.

Inevitably I think I'm gonna end up getting the internet package. 

Eh, maybe I'll just take the chance and wait for Black Friday.

We are like you and don’t drink alcohol. We thought the refreshment package was well worth it on our last cruise maybe 5 years ago and I just purchased it yesterday under the sale price for our cruise next summer.  My DH is a huge soda drinker plus some water.  He has food allergies and in the past they could make non dairy mocktails for him. I like some of those as well as tea and water and some soda.  Plus you get fresh squeezed OJ in the morning.  

• Like 1

Any UK folks in the know about this for unlimited dining package... the price is currently £219PP - have no idea whether that's good or not. Says it's 50% off, I think it's probably pretty pricey due to the FX rate (would be $254PP equiv).

Not sure if it's worth waiting for something better

On 10/26/2022 at 2:30 PM, p5woody said:

image.png.c3b7c52b97ec61a78c34180f225c4ed1.png

image.png.a2aee187ca4692f0499525a6658f73ec.png

I wish!!! At least Princess gives you the same deal for all cruises when you book during their promotions.

I'm booked on the Oasis for March 12th, 2023 and the best offer is $72.99 BOGO 50% off. The cheapest so far that I've seen was $70.99. Don't forget the 18% gratuity. So RCI picks and chooses their best offer per cruise and ship. I'm sailing solo so not a great offer.  NICE!!