Star class luggage drop off at Cape Liberty?

tangled1010

We are sailing on the Anthem soon and wanted to know what the process is for dropping off our luggage, we are driving to Cape Liberty.

It will be my husband and I. Would we drop off the luggage first at the Star Class area and then park or should one of us stay with the luggage while the other parks the car?

I believe our Genie will meet us when inside the terminal and checked in. Any thoughts or experiences is appreciated. TIA

Edited by tangled1010

On 10/28/2022 at 8:11 AM, tangled1010 said:

We are sailing on the Anthem soon and wanted to know what the process is for dropping off our luggage, we are driving to Cape Liberty.

It will be my husband and I. Would we drop off the luggage first at the Star Class area and then park or should one of us stay with the luggage while the other parks the car?

I believe our Genie will meet us when inside the terminal and checked in. Any thoughts or experiences is appreciated. TIA

Do not drop your luggage off to the regular porters, There is a purple star class banner closer to the entrance, stop and drop your luggage and any additional passengers, then go and park.