How's the Breakaway for kids nowadays?

thatjoeguy

Hi all. Headed out on the Breakaway next month with some kids and just wanted to get the input of some recent sailors to see which of the things I remember from 2016 are still around. I've read that the mini-golf and the rock wall were both removed to increase the ropes course? Are those (still) gone? Are the bungee and spider web still around? Any recent pics of the kids aquapark area? (Our last ship was the Encore, and it doesn't seem like the kids aquapark is nearly as cool on the Breakaway.)

Also I came across this picture (below) on NCL's website and was curious about the spiral slide - that's the spiderweb, and still around, right? Thanks everyone!!

For reference, the kids will probably be just under the 48" height requirement for most of the really fun stuff, but still able to do the family waterslide and the skytykes rope course.

whatsonboard_Brkwy_AquaPark-881_0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 12:27 PM, thatjoeguy said:

Hi all. Headed out on the Breakaway next month with some kids and just wanted to get the input of some recent sailors to see which of the things I remember from 2016 are still around. I've read that the mini-golf and the rock wall were both removed to increase the ropes course? Are those (still) gone? Are the bungee and spider web still around? Any recent pics of the kids aquapark area? (Our last ship was the Encore, and it doesn't seem like the kids aquapark is nearly as cool on the Breakaway.)

The Breakaway was the first in her class and "improvements" (some good, some bad) were made on successive ships culminating in the Encore. 

You can skim through the following link which is my live post from the Breakaway in August for ship pics and information