Silver Club Level Shore Excursions Discount

scottam

Hi Everyone! 
Hubby and I are new silver level cruisers, and one of us has chosen the 10% discount on shore excursions benefit. I filled out the form under our booking to indicate this, but when I go to pre-book an excursion, the discount is not reflected in the total. The wording of the benefit sounds as though it can be used when pre-booking an excursion before the cruise, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Anyone know? 

Thanks so much for your insight!

Tammy

8 hours ago, scottam said:

Hi Everyone! 
Hubby and I are new silver level cruisers, and one of us has chosen the 10% discount on shore excursions benefit. I filled out the form under our booking to indicate this, but when I go to pre-book an excursion, the discount is not reflected in the total. The wording of the benefit sounds as though it can be used when pre-booking an excursion before the cruise, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Anyone know? 

Thanks so much for your insight!

Tammy

Make sure you are logged into your account and the reduced price should show.

I had that same problem.  The excursions I pre-booked showed the full price so I called the excursion desk and they canceled them and rebooked them for me at the discounted rate.  The agent admitted that they were having issues.  Days later when I went to pre-book more I had the same problem.  I checked my preferences and nothing had been selected for silver benefits, so I re-selected and tried again and got the discounted price.  The selection didn't seem to stick for me from one log-in to the next.  If you are in the US, give Seabourn excursions a call at 1 (800) 984-3225

Jackie

Had the same thing happen to me on excursions we booked last Saturday.  I called Seabourn and they cancelled my excursion reservations and then re-booked them immediately with the correct discount (we are Platinum).

Would never have caught this billing error without reading this thread!  Thanks!!!!!!!!! 

I booked and paid for shore excursions prior to selecting the 10% discount as my silver level benefit as I am new to Seabourn and was status matched.  Three questions:

1)  Will a refund be automatically be processed?

2)  Should I call Seabourn to rebook all at the lower price?

3) Should I cancel and rebook myself online? 

Thanks!