Changing rooms 38 days from cruise

kdpatte

Three of us booked an inside room on the Prima.  We bid the minimum on a balcony which was $120 x 2.  But now prices have gone down enough that I can just get the balcony for the 3 of us for about $100 total.  Is that allowed inside of the 90 days since it still is more money for NCL and since Balcony rooms are still available??

Or even is it a posibility to switch 1 person to a studio and the other 2 stay in an inside or go to the balcony if we can get them close together.  I would think that is allowed too if the total price is more?  But maybe that isn't true

Kelly

Edited by kdpatte

12 minutes ago, kdpatte said:

Three of us booked an inside room on the Prima.  We bid the minimum on a balcony which was $120 x 2.  But now prices have gone down enough that I can just get the balcony for the 3 of us for about $100 total.  Is that allowed inside of the 90 days since it still is more money for NCL and since Balcony rooms are still available??

Or even is it a posibility to switch 1 person to a studio and the other 2 stay in an inside or go to the balcony if we can get them close together.  I would think that is allowed too if the total price is more?  But maybe that isn't true

Kelly

Yes, it is possible. I went from a studio to a balcony on the Prima for half of what my upgrade bid was. I did this 2 weeks before sailing. Look at the cabins available to make sure you get one that's not above the theatre, Syd Norman's, etc (so try to avoid deck 9). I have done this several times, once from a studio to a balcony for $7 on the Encore. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by debenson0723
Forgot something