NEW to Medallion App - Ordering a Beverage Before Arriving to Dining Room?

shirazcruiser

On 11/5/2022 at 1:08 AM, caribill said:

If you order with the app, when it is time to deliver they see where you (really your Medallion) is and that is where they deliver the beverage.

So, if you order via  the app when you are not in the dining room but are in the dining room when they are ready to deliver the beverage, will they still deliver it to you?

I think it's not likely...people have reported drinks being missdelivered or not delivered so I would be surprised if they delivered if you moved after ordering...but it's worth a try 

So I ordered a drink whilst in our stateroom, then proceeded to Lido to get a snack figuring the drink would soon come to stateroom.  Phone rang in stateroom: "Are you on Lido?"  "No, I'm in my stateroom where you called me."  "Oh we show you on Lido, I'll be right down."

There is a choice in the app that looks awfully alike: My Location (Stateroom) or My Location (Where I am at the moment).  The latter is the default.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

I think it's not likely...people have reported drinks being missdelivered or not delivered so I would be surprised if they delivered if you moved after ordering...but it's worth a try 

From Princess: "Your Medallion device helps our staff find you so they can deliver drinks, snacks or other services directly to you — anytime, anywhere."